Who should apply?
The range of training media provided within the Nanoscale and Technology Masters Training Package is intended to meet the needs of all the following:
- New graduates from UK or overseas undergraduate science/technology courses who are seeking further qualification in an area of interest and relevance.
- New and existing graduates who require a ‘conversion course’ providing specialist knowledge in the burgeoning area of science/technology.
- Industrial employees in scientific/technological posts who require training in one or more specific areas of nanotechnology.
- Industrial employees in management posts who require an informed overview on one or more subject areas within nanotechnology.
- PhD research students who require training in one or more specific areas of nanotechnology to support their research activity.
You must have, or expect to gain before entry, at least a second class honours degree, or equivalent, in Physics, Chemistry, Materials Science, Electronic Engineering, or a related discipline.
Back to: Course list